On Air Now is a program with different hosts on a daily schedule to talk about the happenings in the First Nations community. On Air Now will provide you with the latest news, entertainment stories, the happenings in the community and in the area– it most definitely won’t let you feel left out, left behind, or out of the loop.
On Air Now will provide catch-ups, in case you missed your favorite host. The weekly playlists, song requests, messages, and shoutouts will be part of the magazine as it is published on a schedule. Recorded sessions can be easily accessible through the Canada First Nations Radio website and social media handles.
Here’s a schedule of our On Air Now hosts:
- Catch Steve Little on Mondays to Fridays from 6 until 10 in the morning and 6 am to 12 pm on Saturdays.
- Get in on a wild ride with Wild William Wesley, every 10:01 am to 2 pm from Monday to Friday, and from 6 to 11 in the morning on Sundays.
- Collide with Kiefer Collision from Monday to Friday at 2:01 to 6 in the evening, every Monday to Friday, and 12 in the afternoon to 6 in the evening on Saturdays.
- Journeys with Ryan Frankie happens at 6:01 pm until 7 in the evening every Monday to Friday
- Vinyl Frontier with Gareth Reid is always on the weekends, 11 in the morning ‘til 12 in the afternoon on Sunday and Saturday afternoon from 4 to 5 pm.
Don’t forget to catch your favorite host On Air Now!